Ten Hag has recorded their third successful winning in the Premier League after his first two losses in the start of the season.
Currently, Manchester United is fifth on the English Premier League Table with just three points below the League leads Arsenals and two-point below the second place position Manchester City.
Manchester United’s defeat to Arsenal was a game which top the news during the weekend with the Gunnar’s unbeaten runs being ended at the Theatre of Dreams, only Manchester City and Tottenham are still Unbeaten do they have dropped some points during their two draw matches.
According to Ten Hag, the Manchester United team is starting to adapt to the new playing tactics of the new and also more room for improvement as the players are yet to master the full playing pattern but so far the result is clear to the blind.
Manchester United will be visiting Crystal Palace in their next league match and Manchester United will be looking forward to continuing with the winning power as Ten Hag looks forward to topping the table.
Ten Hag will be having a Europa League clash on Thursday against Real Sociedad with group E having the likes of Sheriff and Omonia. Manchester United are expected to top this group with the kind of team they have currently.
- Leicester City 0 vs 1 Manchester United – Players rating as Ten Hag record at away victory
- Manchester United 3 vs 1 Arsenal – How Ten Hag pattern work against Arsenal.
- Manchester United players Rating vs Real Sociedad as Ten Hag suffers first Europa League defeat
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Latest News, Rumors, and Teasers
- Manchester United vs Liverpool – Predicted Ten hag starting lineup